But write_pixel and write_char are device specific :)

Maybe we made the wrong decision at the time. We never took this way
of doing it (with aliases) into consideration.

I'm not sure how many procedures we're talking about... Here's a list
I can come up with:
lcd_fill
lcd_on
lcd_off
glcd_write_pixel
glcd_write_char

I also see that lcd_fill, lcd_on, lcd_off should be glcd_. Maybe we
never renamed anything in this lib?

Matt.

On Aug 21, 8:51 am, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Le 21 août 2011 14:11, "mattschinkel" <[email protected]> a écrit :
>
> > Seb, instead of giving same naming prodecures in lcd device libs like
> > 'glcd_write_char', we could name them like 'ks0108_write_char' then do
> > an alias during the include block in the sample.
>
> IIRC we did things like this to idenntify, within API, which proc are device
> specific, and which are generic. things go like this for other glcd lib as
> well. during refactoring I try to maintain existing api but renamed ks108_.
>
> cheers
> seb

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to