Hello all,
Here I am again !!! I'm trying to make a 2 channel camera gimbal. I have
adjusted a test program but unfortunately....!
I added two ADC functions to the transmitter and two servo outputs to the
receiver.
is there anyone who can and wants to help me? Here are the two programs.
thanks again.
regards
Hans