BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Hmmm....I have had people tell me that it is more stable then Sun and
others tell me that it crashes right out of the box. I guess I will test
it out myself and try to simulate a load on it.

Ben Ricker
Senior Systems Administrator
US-Rx, inc.