BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Hi there,
I have a problem with my Jserv. After several hours of operation, the
JServ session tracking stops killing sessions for inactivity.
I have developed a "online user" tracking system that works implementing
the HttpSessionBindingListener interface (via the valueBound() and
valueUnbound() methods.
My problem is that suddenly, everything works OK but the servlet engine
stops killing sessiones, and my servlet becomes having thousands of
them. I have been checking it by closing the navegation window and not
accessing the servlet for more than the session.timeout for the servlet
Zone, and when I reconect, the session is still active.
¿Any help/ideas on this?

thanks for any info. and greetings from Madrid.

Ignacio de Córdoba
SKIOS - tuPortal.com