-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Darko
Stankovic
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 5:53 PM
To: Java Apache Users
Subject: ApacheJServ-oracle

BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Hello, I have jdk1.2.2, jsdk2.0. Apache_JServ-1.0, on rh 6.0 box and I am
trying to use oracle driver to connect to an oracle database on nt box. I
am able to compile and everything is fine using this driver, but when I try
to instantiate it thru the browser, it gives me exception
"oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver". Now I am not sure why this happens,
maybe I did not put the classpath right, but compilation is ok. I put
classes12.zip file into my servlet repository.
Does anybody any suggestions about this ?

Thanx for your help.

Darko

<http://www.mail-archive.com/java-apache-users%40list.working-dogs.com/>