-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Chris
Cheshire
Sent: January 15, 2001 2:30 PM
To: Java Apache Users
Subject: Re: ApacheJServ-oracle

BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Darko,

Make sure you put the appropriate classes.zip and nls_charset.zip files
in the classpath for jserv. Do this by adding them to your
jserv.properties file. Mine look like:

wrapper.classpath=/usr/local/oracle/8.1.6/java2/classes12_01.zip
wrapper.classpath=/usr/local/oracle/8.1.6/java2/nls_charset12_01.zip

HTH

Chris

--
Chris Cheshire