-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Chris
Cheshire
Sent: January 16, 2001 6:17 PM
To: Java Apache Users
Subject: Re: ApacheJServ-oracle

BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Hi Darko,

I just had a look on technet, and it appears they have updated the
drivers since I last got them, as well as removing the _01 from the
name. I looked under "Oracle8i 8.1.6.2.0 JDBC Drivers for use with JDK
1.2.x"

Oracles: classes12.zip - 1564734 bytes, modified 01/16/01 15:11:19
Mine: classes12_01.zip - 1564620 bytes, modified 07/18/00 11:19:26

Make sure you grab the nls_charset file - here is what it says in the
readme:

nls_charset12.zip
    NLS classes for use with JDK 1.2.x.  It contains classes necessary
    for NLS support in Object and Collection types.

Also, double check you have jserv configured correctly...see prev
message.

HTH

Chris

Darko Stankovic wrote:

> BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
> WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
> and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!
>
> Hello Chris, I think you are right, but where did you find
classes12_01.zip,
> would you please send them to me or give me the link for them, since I
could
> not find them on oracle site ?
> I am using classes12.zip and nls_charset12.zip, but I believe I should use
> classes12_01.zip and nls_charset12_01.zip, because I am using jdk1.2.2 and
> not jdk1.2
>
> Thanx a lot.
>
> Darko

Ricker