BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Hi Darko

What does yoru mod_jserv.log say your classpath is? Look at this and
ensure jserv is examining the classpath you think it is examining and
ensure the driver you want to use is in correctly in the classpath.

As I remember there was an updated 8i JDBC driver from oracle, so check
the archives for this list.

hth

Chris