-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ben Ricker
Sent: January 15, 2001 5:36 PM
To: Java Apache Users
Subject: Re: ApacheJServ-oracle

BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

I do not think so, that is, I never set it in my LD_LIBRARY path.
Anyway, if you can send me the complete error trace from the log I can
help you a little bit better.

Ben Ricker

<http://www.mail-archive.com/java-apache-users%40list.working-dogs.com/>