Hello,

looking at JIRA and the email archives I find several people asking us to upload Lucene to the Maven2 repository. Currently there are only the artifacts from Lucene core 1.9.1 and 2.0.0 in the repository. 1.9.1 is even incomplete, as LUCENE-867 indicates. Therefore I ported the maven patch (LUCENE-622) back to the releases 1.9.1, 2.0.0, and 2.1.0, added LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt to the jars and generated all maven artifacts for those releases (core + contribs). I uploaded everything for reviewing to the staging area: http://people.apache.org/~buschmi/staging_area/maven/.

I made a few tests and the artifacts seem to be fine. I intend to upload everything to the maven repository when I officially release 2.2 unless there are objections.

- Michael