Paul Smith wrote:

Any chance of adding source jars as artifacts too? Makes the Maven Eclipse plugin rather nice. I appreciate the effort in organizing the artifacts (particularly the older versions).

cheers,

Paul

In German we have a saying, something like "Offer them your pinky, and they rip off your whole hand." ;-)

I'm just kidding, of course! I'll try to take a look at that. However, making these artifacts was already a lot of work and I'm not sure how soon I can work on the source artifacts.

- Michael