Chris Hostetter wrote:
hmm... i thought i suggested before (but it may have just been in my head
and never made it into an email) that the template nature of those files
might confuse people, and we may want to rename them "*-pom.xml.template"
so people checking out of subversion don't get confused and think they can
build everything with maven -- like Paul aparently did :)

Yeah, you're right we should add ".template" to the poms in trunk.

I haven't had a chacne to look at the 2.2rc1 yet ,but i don't think this
affects it at all because in the rleease artifacts the pom's already have
the version substitution made right?

-Hoss

The maven artifacts for the ibiblio upload contain poms with the actual version. The "lucene-2.2.0-src.*"
packages contain the templates.

- Michael