Hi Esra,

You are *still* incorrectly referring to the glyph with three dots over it:

On 05/02/2008 at 12:18 PM, esra wrote:
> yes the correct one is "ژ "/"ze"/U+632.

"ژ" is *not* "ze"/U+632 - it is "zhe"/U+698.

Have you increased the font size?  Can you see the difference between these
two?:

"ژ"/"zhe"/U+698
"ز"/"ze"/U+632

> my problem is when i do search for  "د-ژ" range. The result
> is  "ساب ووفر" and this word's first letter is "س" and it's unicode is
> "U+633"  and it is not in the in the [ U+062F - U+0632 ] range.

Like I keep saying, in the above description, you're using the glyph
"ژ"/"zhe"/U+698, while calling at the same time incorrectly referring to it as
"ze"/U+632.

I don't mean to continually bang on about this - if you're *sure* that when you
search, you're using the character represented by the glyph with one dot (and
not three), i.e. "ز"/"ze"/U+632, then the problem lies elsewhere.

Steve