From: "carlene knight" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jaws-users-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2007 2:01 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Editing problems

It's a minor anoyance, but does anybody know why JAWS suddenly stopped
anouncing the fact that I was cutting or copying?  Those editing
functions still seem to work, but they're not anounced.  I looked in
edit on the menu bar, and it says that almost all of those functions are
unavailable.  Any ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks

Carlene