I am having the same problem with one desktop computer and on my other desktop
computer I had no problems installing.  I have not tried the edge browser yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of hwolcott
Sent: Saturday, September 2, 2017 10:02 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] error everytime I try installing beta

    hi:

absotely. have tried installing many times over the last two days.

the progress gets to just past 50% and then I get the following error
message:

unable to install FS 64 OCR component.
and the following error code:

80070643.

full disclosure:

have 3 computers here.

the new beta did install successfully on 2 of them.

this one on which have my email on is a dell notebook inspiron 1100 series.

it is running win10 build 1703 with the latest update as of august.

hopefully eric or someone from VFO who monitors this list can give some answers
on this.

thanks.

Howard Wolcott