horse hockey!!!!
copying and pasting into note pad doesn't work to remove formatting in 2016
itt removes the formatting in notepad but when you copy from notepad back to word the formatting is still there!

-----Original Message----- From: T. Civitello
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 7:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] remove formatting

Easy way is to copy it into a blank Notepad document and then back into a
blank Word document if that is where you want it to be.  Tom

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2017 7:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] remove formatting

I have a document that was emailed to me that is formatted with stuff like
paragraph mark, line 1, space marker
how can I remove formatting of the whole document
using word 2016
jaws 2018 latest
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee