From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Miriam Vieni
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2018 5:39 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] My wayward Books Folder

Remember that Books folder that I constructed and it then disappeared and I
reconstructed it? I followed someone's directions and backspaced or
something and it sat comfortably in Documents until I used it yesterday. I
transferred The New Yorker magazine into it, and today, when I looked in
Documents. The folder was gone. I'd transferred the magazine to my VR Stream
so the folder was empty. It seems that each time I put it back in documents,
it stays until I use it. After I use it, it disappears. Can anyone make a
suggestion? 64 bit, Win7 IE 11, Jaws 18, Office 365.

Miriam