From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Miriam Vieni
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 6:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] My wayward Books Folder

There was one file that was in there permanently. I'd put an MP3 file, a
description of how to use a Sampson Haven cell phone in there. I also had that
file in Documents on its own. It disappeared with the books folder that it was
in. I can copy it and paste it in there again, but I suspect it won't solve the
problem.

Miriam