From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of LeDon
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 9:03 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] My wayward Books Folder

What a hell of a problem. If you went to your documents folder and then
pressed the ctrl spacebar to insure that no folder had the focus. And then
pressed the application key and arrowed up to, new and pressed enter. And
you pressed return on folder. Then if you typed the name of the folder and
you got a new folder with that name. Then you placed an item  in that folder
and you found that  it was there but when you went back later the folder was
gone. Well then I think that you might have a poltergeist in your new home.
Check out to find  if  other,  mysteries are happening around the home.