Miriam,

This sounds like a very strange problem which I cannot recall ever encountering before. So unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions beyond that made by others that you contact Microsoft Accessibility.

Good luck and if you discover the solution to your problem, please let us know.

Jeff

On 2/9/2018 6:42 AM, Miriam Vieni wrote:
Jeff,

The Humanware Companion software always works the same way. It finds the zip
folder that contains the files for the book in my books folder. It unzips
the zip folder, puts all the files in  a folder, and then transfers this
folder onto the SD card for the VR Stream or the cartridge for the NLS
player. There's never been a problem, ever since Humanware developed this
piece of software. It works with zip folders from NLS and Bookshare. The
software is set to find the zip folders in my books folder which I've always
had, ever since I began downloading books in 2007.

Miriam

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Audiobookfan
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 10:00 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] My wayward Books Folder

Miriam,

When you perform the transfer to your SD card, do you transfer the entire
folder or just the files inside the folder? I'm wondering if the program
you're using to transfer the files is removing them once they are
transferred. If you're specifying the folder to transfer, it may be removing
it once it's been transferred. Just a thought.

Jeff