Using a phrase like "click here" is contrary to best practices for
accessibility which state that link text should give details as to the
specific content of the link. So, for instance, if you wanted the user
to click a link to find out more information about pet food, you might
have the link as "More information about pet food". This way, a JAWS
user who might use the JAWS list of links feature to find your link
would know exactly what the link pertains to without having to find it
in the document to read thesurrounding text.