You really should not remove the underlining. This is an accessibility
feature for people who visually look at links.
1. Text that is underlined is more noticeable which can assist people
in determining the important parts of a document, or to quickly scan
for a link to click on.
2. It serves as a tool to inform users that what they see is not just
text that is colored differently, but actually a link.