I understand that, was giving the "click here," as a quick example.  The
"here" can be in the middle of an otherwise very good verbal description.

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Roger Newell
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 10:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Hyperlink in a Word document.

Using a phrase like "click here" is contrary to best practices for
accessibility which state that link text should give details as to the
specific content of the link. So, for instance, if you wanted the user to
click a link to find out more information about pet food, you might have the
link as "More information about pet food". This way, a JAWS user who might
use the JAWS list of links feature to find your link would know exactly what
the link pertains to without having to find it in the document to read
thesurrounding text.