From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Charles Adkins
Sent: February 22, 2018 5:07 PM
To: JAWS-Users-List@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Latest Jaws update

Sent from my iPhoneI am so frustrated. I finally through an exhaustive
search found some Goldwave scripts something that was so painfully easy with
Window-eyes. After talking to many I figured out how to install those
scripts which of course I can't remember that process anymore. "Not to
wory," says I,  "they work!" I install the update, scripts are gone. Jaws,
what a lovely piece of well, never mind!!! I can only hope some smart guy
will write goldwave scripts for nvda and I will care not. I am using nvda
more and more and this stuff is the reason why.