haha..cheers. Glad you got it all going.

Goldwave is a neat program and for the price, just an excellent sound
editing resource.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Charles Adkins
Sent: February 22, 2018 7:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Latest Jaws update

Thank you so much. Got them installed on both my windows 7 and 10 boxes, but
I can't for the life of me tell you how I did it. After working on computers
all day and re-installing an operating system at the radio station is
probably not a good day to tackle something new like this with a piece of
software I'm not fond of. I'm not a smart guy, but I've never updated any
software before and lost configuration stuff. My control alt j hot-key to
start Jaws went away but that was an easy fix lol.

Sent from my iPhone