Thank you so much. Got them installed on both my windows 7 and 10 boxes, but I
can't for the life of me tell you how I did it. After working on computers all
day and re-installing an operating system at the radio station is probably not
a good day to tackle something new like this with a piece of software I'm not
fond of. I'm not a smart guy, but I've never updated any software before and
lost configuration stuff. My control alt j hot-key to start Jaws went away but
that was an easy fix lol.

Sent from my iPhone