From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of George Martinez Sr.
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 11:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] migrating to a different web browser

Hello Karen,
I hear you.
Last year when I was 70 I left IE-11 kicking & screaming due to necessity;
while some bank sites stopped allowing me access the IRS and many related
sites will not allow me to access without IE-11.
So, I now use Chrome with no problems and keep IE-11 on my task bar for IRS
related sites.
There are some good tutorials around for Chrome but it is fairly straight
forward.

George A. Martinez, CPA
O-602.368.8854
F-206.666.2589
C-602.368.5424
"I've learned....That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all
the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it." attributed to
Andy Rooney