From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steve
Sent: February 23, 2018 6:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] migrating to a different web browser

Lol, I prefer Chrome.  It's snappier than version 52 of Firefox and the
newer versions like 58 don't work with Jaws yet, although they do work with
NVDA.

There was a tutorial that Dave Moore recently posted about how to work with
Chrome; and really, it works well with the newer versions of Jaws like 17
and up.