From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Maria Campbell
Sent: February 24, 2018 3:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] migrating to a different web browser

I'm wondering how VFO and other payed screen readers are planning to keep
customers, considering the usability and no cost status of NVDA. I'm thinking
younger people may choose  NVDA or the talking apps on their cell phones.
Regarding us old folks, as has been stated here by multiple users, we are
growing weary of having to constantly battle the changing inaccessibility of
browsers, applications, programs, etc.  I, myself, am using my cell phone more
and more.  I guess we shall see what the future will bring.

Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@gmail.com

--St. Francis