Lol, I prefer Chrome. It's snappier than version 52 of Firefox and the newer versions like 58 don't work with Jaws yet, although they do work with NVDA.

There was a tutorial that Dave Moore recently posted about how to work with Chrome; and really, it works well with the newer versions of Jaws like 17 and up.

----- Original Message ----- From: "JM Casey" <crystallo...@ca.inter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] migrating to a different web browser

HI.

My primary browser is Firefox and has been for the last few years. I also
have Chrome on this machine and have used it a little. They both work well,
but I'd still give the edge (hah) to Firefox. I think Chrome support has
gotten really good in JAWS 2018, latest build. I do not have this. The
Firefox interface is a little more like that of iE, so you would probably
find that switch simpler. But really, there's no reason not to have both on
your machine. Keep your options open.