Hi Loy,

There are several options. You can go to the Fusion UI and move to the Reader
Tab (With CTRL + TAB), and then tab once to the Rate adjustment control.
Pressing up arrow will increase the rate and it gets saved automatically for
when you run Fusion.

You could also press INSERT J, and go through the JAWS menu to adjust speech
rate while Fusion is running and it will remember that as well.

But the best solution is to use that Command called "Increase Voice Rate
Permanent". And I'll tell you the keystroke, but first I'll tell you how you
could easily find it.
While running Fusion or JAWS, you have access to a Feature I call "Command
Search". It is like a Google Search for commands in our software. One of the
best features by far.

To get to it, press INSERT + Space, J.
That will land you in the Command Search Window on an Edit where you type in
what you think you are looking for.
I typed in Speech and at the top of the list, was the feature you are looking
for and the command is WindowsKey + ALT + CTRL + PageUp. And if you use
PageDown of course, it will lower the rate of speech.

In the March update, coming in a week or two, this "Command Search" feature is
being added to the top of the Help Menu in JAWS. I really hope people will
experiment with this more. It is so helpful learning different features and how
to access them.

Regards,
Eric

Eric Damery
VFO(tm) | VP Software Product Management
11800 31st Court North, St. Petersburg, FL 33716
T 727-299-6110 F 727-803-8001
edam...@vfogroup.com
www.vfogroup.com