From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Loy Green
Sent: March 6, 2018 7:20 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Fusion question

I just upgraded to Fusion from JAWS an Zoomtext. As a long time Window Eyes
user, I am finding the settings Daunting. When I just have JAWS running, I
have the speech rate like I like it, but when Fusion is running speech is
very slow. I can't seem to find where to adjust the speech rate for Fusion.
I would like both to be the same. Thanks for any help.