Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 5:27 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] WLM and Comcast

Morning folks.
I am having a problem with WLM and comcast. Whenever I try to open or delete a message from my inbox, I get the following message:
imap.comcast.net was not found.
Does anyone else have the same problem, and if so, can you offer a solution? I am using WLM 16.4, Jaws 2018 and Windows 10 on a dell laptop.
Thanks.

Jerry