Steve:
I am running Windows 10, so I prefer my donuts to be glazed, thank you!

-----Original Message----- From: Steve
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 2:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] WLM and Comcast

Ok, you have other issues here too, if you can't connect to your home
internet.
I haven't looked at your previous messages, but if you are having internet
connection issues, I'll lay dollars to doughnuts that you are using Windows
7.

There are glitches in the Windows 7 with many wifi cards which sometimes
cause them not to connect, particularly to secured WPA networks.

I've dealt with this problem fairly often on my Win 7 PC.

If this might be your issue, send a message back, and I'll respond privately
with a number of steps that I'm aware of that might solve your problem.
These aren't Jaws-related, of course.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: <jyandt.mar...@comcast.net>