From: "Jack" <jlow...@neo.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Reading text only in a webpage

This does work, but it doesn't answer the question.  He wants to know if
there is a key command that will let you read an entire web page from top to
bottom as if it were a text document.  Ignoring all the links, combo boxes
and all the other clutter.
Truth is, I don't think such a key command exists.