From: "jo luland" <jolul...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] problem with "my book" external hard drive

Hi, I know many of you have purchased the Western Digital external hard
drive because I remember a conversation regarding this topic. I've had one
for several years and have been using it with no problems. I gave one to my
son for Christmas and he just can't seem to get the computer to recognize
the device. Every time he enters on the drive, he is presented with a list
of I guess they are programs such as: autorun.bat. Does anyone have any
suggestions so I can help him? He is not a member of this list, but I think
he'll  probably join before long. Thanks in advance for any help.
Jo Luland