To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 2:29 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Microsoft word question

Rich,

It sounds like you've got your list of files in Thumbnails view, where
they are in rows and columns.

So long as your version of Word is later than 97, the following should
work.

After you've pressed Control O, press Tab until you're on the Look In
combo, then Tab once more to get to a button. This is actually the first
in a horizontal list so press RightArrow until you get to Views listbox
and then DownArrow to List or Details and press Enter.

List will just give you the filenames, Details will give you other
information like date and size as well.

Steve