What exactly is the switch and where do we install it plese, we have a motor rola router, four wireless pc's and the main pc is connected via ether net cable.

Appreciate any help

graham

----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin Williams" <justin.willia...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Two questionsabout my router.

Anything more then about three or four computers, you will probably be
better off with a switch along with that router. When you put five pcs on a
router, you are bound to have trouble.  lynksis is a pretty good router.
But look into a switch.  Remember, dsl is a little flaky.  You will find
that cable is more reliable, and may give you a strounger signal so that you
may not need tto worry about a switcvh, but what you have is a small
network.

http://www.eset.com