Gee whiz! That's sounds exactly like what's going on with Sirius/XM radio.
While XM, all was accessible. Now that it's Sirius, it's not.
One step forward, two steps back.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1i...@sbcglobal.net

When the power of love is stronger than the love of power,
then the world will know peace.