Hi everyone, Sorry I was not more precise with the subject line.

I have a couple of miscellaneous questions regarding migrating to a new machine
with Windows 7. Firstly, I am jumping from JAWS 8.0 to 12.0 and assume that I
will need to do the authorization prior to a clean install, right? I will not
have access to the classic startup or whatever it's called since I am only
getting the Home premium version, but are there any configuration changes I
should make so that JAWS and Windows will play well together? Also, does the
Windows setup include some version of IE or do I have to get this elsewhere,
and if so what steps are involved? I also need to decide whether to go with
internet Explorer 8 or 9 and office 2007 or 2010 and would like opinions on
which email clients people favor, keeping in mind that I'm used to Outlook
Express and have had no real chance to work with Windows Mail or Thunderbird
and am somewhat leaning away from Outlook. I think those are all the questions
for now, but there may be a few others before I'm done, smile. Many thanks for
all assistance.

Susan

database 6136 (20110519) __________

http://www.eset.com