Dear Friends,
I had a unsettling experience when writing up a document using JAWS 11 and Word
2007.

I must have accidentally hit something to create double lines spacing between
my text lines, but JAWS would not read that!

I had the good luck to have some one see it on my screen before I printed it
out!.

Why did JAWS just ignore the double spacing?

It took me some time with those $#&** Ribbons to find out how to make my line
single spacing again, but why did JAWS not say "Blank" or something?

Is this a "Bug" in JAWS with Word 2007?

I mean, I never had this problem when I was using JAWS 11 with Word 2003.

Thanks for any comments or suggestions on how to prevent this from happening
again.

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org