From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David
Sent: June 7, 2011 7:26 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook 2010 with spell check

Hello there;

Although I don't have MSoutlook2010,
I'm assuming the menus are like MSoutlook2007,
Try the following.

1, alt+t=tools,

2, O=options,

3, shift+tab=preferences tab,

4, right arrow until you hear, spelling tab,

5, now tab and make sure the following box is checked;
Ignore original message text in reply or forward
Now tab and enter on, okay button.

Hope this helps.