Hi Scott,

It's been my experience that Jaws 12 works well with Windows 7, so you may not
have to upgrade to Jaws 13 or 14.  In addition, as long as you're purchasing
Windows 7 Home Premium, then it would just be the standard upgrade fee for the
two versions of Jaws, that being 13 and 14, assuming you wish to use version
14.  I forget exactly how much it is to upgrade, but it's far less money than
it would be to purchase the full product.  I believe it may be something like
120 USD for each version, for a total of 240 USD, but don't quote me on that.

Having said that though, if deciding to purchase the upgrades, you might
consider putting in the extra money for an SMA upgrade which will cost you
another 120 USD or so.  Again, prices are not exact, so take them with a grain
of salt, however, if you have the wherewithal, I would recommend you do it that
way, but, as I said, if you're solely going to upgrade from your current
version of Windows Home to Windows 7 Home Premium, then you won't need to
upgrade and can keep using version 12.

Hope this helps.

Scorpio