Hi. I think you might be confused. This is a site where you can shop online, at
sores like staples, dell drugstore, and those points will come back on your
credit card, so that you can get rewards like gift cards. I used to use this
all the time and suddenly I can't shop anymore. Hope that made a little more
sense. Also sorry for the spelling, I hit send before it was done spell
checking. Thanks, Patricia for answering my question.
Siobhan