Well, I'm afraid I can't help you any further. My B-of-A credit card is not a WorldPoints card. The offers seem to be quite similar as far as a lot of the same merchants.

I did note though that you need Java Scripting enabled in your browser for their site to work, allegedly.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Siobhan" <littlesailorg...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Bank of America world points mall, accessibility

Hi Steve. Thank you for taking an interest in this, because it's making me crazier then I am already. ;) Ok. I have a world points visa car, so that I can earn points to use for gift cards merchandise, and also travel etc. There's a site I think it's www.bankofamerica.com/worldpointsmall or something, then once signed inw ith your ID and password, you have bonus points. So like HP would be 6 bonus points per dolar. I want that, so I click. After all the things at the top, and a disclosure of how you had to shop from that site directly, there used to be a shop now link. Now, it's called as I said, retailer.htm And that's the same no matter if it's Apple, or officedepot, or whatever. I'll try the left click for giggles, but I just, don't know how to tell bank of America this is wrong and if they could fix it. It worked fine for the last two years or so. In fact, i'm considering switching cards, if i'm not getting the full potential outof this one. Thanks again, sorry this is a novel.
Siobhan