Hello, did you activated first the apply button before tabbing to OK?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Donnie Parrett
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 9:18 PM
To: JAWS-Users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Fails To Restart

I am running JAWS 14 on a Windows 7 64 bit machine.  I am getting very
frustrated with a problem that I have had for quite some time now.  I have a
hot key assigned to JAWS.  Every time I have to turn JAWS off by using JAWS
Key plus F4, my hot key will not start JAWS again.  I have tried changing
the hot key combo several times, but nothing seems to work.  The only way I
can get JAWS to work again is to restart my computer.  I have even tried
reverting back to JAWS 13 and JAWS 12, and I still get the same results.
Can someone please tell me what my problem might be?

Thanks,
Donnie