From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of john Justice
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2014 12:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] CREATING NEW FOLDERS IN WINDOWS 8.1

I noticed that several list members are now using Windows 8.1 as I am on a
laptop.

I have tried every trick I know and can't find out how to create a new
folder using 8.1.  Can someone please rescue this poor frustrated Windows 7
user before I give up and re-load Windows 7?

(wicked grin)

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE

WITH GUIDE DOGS JAKE AND ZACHARY

PERSONAL E-MAIL:  john_just...@verizon.net