From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Robert Doc Wright
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 11:49 AM
To: JAWS-Users-List@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws & firefox

For some reason when I open firefox lately I can't move on the page unless I
tab.  What would cause the virtual pc cursor to suddenly stop working when
I'm on a web page?  Although when I press jawskey+z it says virtual pc
cursor off, which means it was already on but I cannot arrow anywhere on the
page?  The version of firefox I have is 300.0

****
If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where does the learning
start?