From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Pursley
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2015 4:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Advancinc Pages In A PDF File

Try this, Tom

Press control a and copy the whole document (i think that more than the
first page will copy).  Open a Word file and press Control V. It may ttake
awhile for the large doc to lopen in Word but it should do so with no
problems.  I use this copy method all of the time as JAWS skips back to
prior text for me in adobe files with lots of graphics.