Hello. I did everything you suggested and I thought it went away. however when I closed IE and restart it again it came back. Ithe message.

-----Original Message----- From: Brian Lee
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2015 4:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] message from web page

Hello Holger,

CCleaner will by default empty the Internet Explorer cache so unless you
changed it then you cleared the cache by running that program.  The pop up
window might happen again if you visit a site where the malicious code
resides.  You might want to run Internet Explorer in safe mode the first
time you start it and check to see if your home page is still the same and
that your pop up blocker is turned on.  To do so, go to the Run dialog by
using Windows key with R.  Type in iexplore.exe -extoff and press enter key.
This will launch Internet Explorer in safe mode without any extensions being
active.  Use Alt+T and arrow down to the popup blocker menu item, right
arrow into the submenu and down arrow to make sure it is turned on.  Also in
the Tools menu find the Smart Screen Filtering menu item and in the submenu
make sure it is on.  Again in the tools menu use up arrow and open Internet
options.  Check to make sure your home page is still the same.  When you
open Internet options just read the current line to find out what page opens
with Internet Explorer.  When you close Internet Explorer and open it again
the application will start with your extensions activated and will no longer
be in safe mode.

I have experienced this type of window being displayed when using Internet
Explorer, and by stopping the running process for IExplore.exe and emptying
the IE cache the problem has been resolved.

I hope it works for you.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net